4.5.10

Toile review is tomorrow. I have decided to keep my toile in blue stretch because so far i have spent most of my studio hours trying to complete my patten. Which is fine but it kind of sets me back a bit. On my toile i still have to elasticate and hem the leg holes, work out the drapery across centre front and find out how to finish off the cutout below the bra cups. But other than those minor details i guess i am feeling pretty good about tomorrow. Oh..and i'm also thinking about possibly top stitching the panel lines with white cotton instead of black, because i'm finding that all of the different angles and surfaces, when seen from a distance dissolve into the garment. And i'm also thinking about hand beading the bra cups just to make it a little more interesting and this idea also fits well with my concept. i think. I'll post more pics soon! xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment