my swimsuit is going well. i think. i'm still pattern making and will hopefully start sewing this
weekend at home. i didn't realize just how many pattern pieces my swimsuit contained until
studio class a couple of days ago. because of the structure and geometric panels running
through it i have noticed (while pattern making) possible bulk building up around seams.
hopefully when i do a little more experimenting i'll be able to work out this problem, it could
be as simple as moving some panels/seams a cm or so. ok back to assignments ..ugh..xxx


On Thursday it was my first day of pattern making, i found it to be quite successful even
though i didn't fully complete my pattern. I still have to work on the pattern for the body
of the swimsuit because in studio i was mainly concentrating on the structure of the bra
cups. I'm also working on a capsule collection with complements the swimwear i have
designed. It's an extension basically..of all the work i have done so far. I'm going to try
to post more images of the step to step process i go through in making my swimsuit, so
i promise to keep you updated. xx